Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hemp Healthy Today Funding! Taking Hemp Out on the ROAD!

Hello Future Funders,

  I am Writing to you because I am looking to take Hemp Healthy Today on the Road to Hemp Education, and yes it requires Funds:

 As some of you might know already, I am an Author, Writer, Promoter of all Things Hemp. I have been involved with the Hemp Movement for almost FOUR years.
For others, I have been featured as a radio guest on different talk radio shows, meet the Author on Bakespace.com, LA Talk Radio: Cannabis Nation Radio, MMJ Radio, ICannabis Radio, DJ Donny B  Radio, Blog Talk Radio with other interviews lined up. 

  I have also been asked to be a guest speaker for the: University of Texas Arlington.

  I recently wrote an article for the: LaVida News: The Black Voice of Fort Worth, Featuring the, 500 Plus march in downtown Fort Worth DFW NORML Marijuana March on May 4, 2013.

 I also Spoke at the Texas Regional NORML Conference, June 9, 2013 on the Economic and Nutritional Benefits of Industrial Hemp.  I left that Conference with people asking me more and more about the Amazing Health wonders of this plant.
 It Dawned on me to, GET MY VOICE OUT THERE. That is why I NEED YOUR HELP. I can be YOUR VOICE! I want to achieve More RADIO, Talk Shows in EVERY STATE IN AMERICA!

We Need this To Happen!


With Powered Donations, I will be able to:
H.elp E.ducate M.ore P.eople,


via: Seminars, Speaking events, Radio Shows, Private Groups, Conferences...
( I have already Spoken on some Radio Shows, but I am looking to travel to where ever I need, to do More.)

Industrial Hemp NEEDs to Back in AMERICAS Fields ONCE AGAIN!

The Economic Impact with Industrial Hemp, is LIMITLESS.

Industrial Hemp is the Sustainable Answer, & Will Create New INDUSTRY Here in America!

A Healthier Nation, Industrial Hemp Puts Farmers back to work, and can make Biodegradable, Non-Toxic Plastics!

All this Takes money, so, I Thank you for Your Love of Hemp!!!
With your support, I am Confident that I will be Able to Get OUR Hemp message out!!!

I will Update OUR Journey with Videos from Venues and Articles of Success, I will keep YOU posted to where I will be next!

PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW, and SHARE!  Go Fund Me.com

http://www.gofundme.com/3aznq4

No comments:

Post a Comment