Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cantheist Creed ~ Religious Belief

   I believe that Cannabis sativa, L. is the useful cane and the true hemp.

I believe that Cannabis Hemp is a restorative natural resource for all humanity to grow, share, and use for our fundamental needs.
Therefore, I shall honor its existance.

I believe that the Cannabis plant is endowed with important healing powers, some of which cannot yet be explained.
Therefore I shall offer it to ease the suffering of others.

I recognize cannabis as a sacrament within my community. Therefore I shall receive it with thanksgiving and deep respect for its resinous powers.

The cultivation and dissemination
of cannabis are honorable professions. Therefore I shall act with absolute integrity and honesty* to protect the Cantheist community and its values.

* Note: The Christian Bible states that "the truth shall set ye free" and "render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's and to God the things that are God's", therefore a Cantheist cannot lie or perjur themselves in a court of law because it violates both "the truth" and "the things that are Caesar's", namely the courts.

Cantheology: Philosophical roots

Cantheism neither endorses nor discriminates against any other church, faith, or system of belief. Anyone may incorporate Cantheism into their current religious persuasion, so long as they adhere to the Creed.

Many of the world's great religions have used Cannabis sacramentally and ceremonially, including but not limited to:

Animism: Belief that all things have sentient spirits, and some versions assert that Cannabis has the power to cross the line between the mental and the spiritual worlds. Popular in Africa and pre-Columbian America. See the parable of the rope, below.

Biblical Judeo-Christian-Moslem religions, including Coptic Christianity and Rastafari: Genesis 1:29-31; Ezekiel 34:29; Isaiah 18:4-5; Rev. 22:1-2. Sacred spliff.

Egyptians: Smoke Eaters at the Temple at Thebes

2 comments:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete