Monday, July 29, 2013

Team Hemp House 2013 / Building a Healthy Sustainable Future

  Make American History! Industrial Hemp is growing in Colorado, Team Hemp House will be building a house from that hemp field! This is an historic time in American History my friends.

   I could not be more proud of Mr. Jason Lauve, the tru
e pioneer whom has given this plant life once again to the farm fields of America, not to go unmentioned, the state of Colorado, and Governor Hickenlooper who signed the Industrial Hemp Regulations Bill SB 13-241 into law this year.

   Mr. Lauve has asked me to take part as a Team Member of Team Hemp House. So, I ask you to Help us fund with a small or Large donation to Build History together, you will be glad you did. I am proud to say, I was the first to donate to this movement!

Thank you for your support, and Please share with your friends.
Have a Hemp Healthy Day,
Derek Cross

20130719132551-hemphousedemonstrationproject_teamhemphousehttp://igg.me/at/TeamHempHouse/x/4055728

No comments:

Post a Comment